What is your average time to dispatch?
* Our turnover time is 1-2 weeks as we bespoke make products weekly! Fabric items or non-personalised items may be dispatched sooner. Dispatch times may be up to 3 weeks during extremely busy periods!
Do your products come with instructions?
* Our products don’t come with paper instructions as we like to reduce waste, however there are assembly videos on our Instagram highlights!
How long do they take to put together?
* Castles take less than 2 minutes to put together and require no tools or glue!
Do you post internationally?
* Yes we post worldwide! Please note our larger packages including castles, tunnels and ramps are sent through DHL and have a delivery time of 3-5 working days. Our smaller parcels, eg hay racks, guinea and hamster castle, hay bags and cushions are sent with Royal Mail which has a delivery time of 9-15 working days. If you would like to ship your smaller parcel with DHL for fasting shipping time, please contact us for a quote.
Whats the best product to start with?
* We recommend a personalised castle with hay rack as a starter! Cushions are also a great first purchase as buns love sitting on top of castles with them!
Can I customise your other products?
* Yes! We can customise any product we sell, please send us a message to enquire, or purchase the 'personalisation' product and leave a note in the comments box at checkout!
What weight can your castle take?
* Up to 4kg for our standard castles and up to 8kg for our large castles.
Will my rabbit chew the castle?
* If your bun is a nibbler then probably! However our castles are designed to withstand chewing and last a very long time.
What are your products made of?
* Due to the trade restrictions currently with Russia affecting the birch plywood supply to the UK, some of our products are now made with birch poplar plywood.